went over to the darkside!! ferret nation....

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

timber

so after looking at the FN post about a gazillion times i decided to get one. i went to petsmart where they did not honor my price match from about 4 different online places stating they have to be "storefront" buisnesses. so instead of arguing i just paid retail. i know they are a bit light in the toy dept but it has the basics. here are some pics
here is the bottom where my spencer resides
006.jpg

here is the top where my girl sabrina will be after she is done with her kits.
003.jpg

and the entire shot
005.jpg

and here is spencer confused on his new cage lol,
007.jpg

Very nice! I love my FNs, they are truly great cages. I would suggest that you move the cage away from the wood entertainment center or you will be sorry and your chins could get very sick from chewing on it, they couch as well. And your wall may get peed on, ours sure did! We ended up moving the cages about 9" away from the wall and that did the trick. You have to figure out how far away your chinnies can shoot their pee...lol.

I solved that pee on the wall thing with a long peice of fleece thrown over the back and all the way down the back of the cage. I just wash it often :D

Looks nice, and Spencer is too cute!

Or, do what I did - put a cheap piece of paneling against the wall for protection!

Looks nice! Bet your chins love the space! Sorry Petsmart didn't match your price :(

Great now I want a FN :D

No Michiel ... you got a brand new ferreria! ... RESIST!

But I want one :(

NO! you can't! Now start making new hayholders and those ledges you promised 3 weeks ago!

Glad you like it!

I'm planning on getting an FN cage next month when I have disposible income again. Petsmart is having a $30 off on the same FN cage for petperks members.

I can understand them not honoring online-store prices. I tried the same thing with a cell phone and it was even the same company. They said they cost more in the actual store because of the increase in overhead the store adds to the overall business.

They look great :). I agree with Rickman about the panelin :)... I've been looking into new cages and these are on the list, trying to talk myself out of the "bank breaker" ones lol.

P

Glad you like it!

I'm planning on getting an FN cage next month when I have disposible income again. Petsmart is having a $30 off on the same FN cage for petperks members.

I can understand them not honoring online-store prices. I tried the same thing with a cell phone and it was even the same company. They said they cost more in the actual store because of the increase in overhead the store adds to the overall business.

timber and Radsteve, I think it depends on the Petsmart you go to or it's manager because 5 of the Petmart's by me all honored the kennelvet.com's online ad of $156. I chose to go to the Petsmart by my work because the tax was less. :))

Back