Wedding dress help!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AllieKatt

Chinchilla Goddess
So I have been looking around at wedding dresses I have been going back and forth on what I want. I think I want to design one. I have a few different elements from some dresses that I want wrapped in one...BUT I cant draw worth CRAP! :tantrum:
I need help from someone I have pics of what I want and such. And I am willing to pay 20$ for a draw up. Just Pm me and I can E mail or send in the mail the pics of what I want and stuff.

Thanks in advance! Anyone's help will mean the world to me.:hug2:

Contact Light in a Box I think is the company's name they will make it and ship it or weddingdressfantasy.com will do anything and is in the states and is wonderfully priced on the ones they have listed on their site.

I just found Alfredo Angelo which had a dress I had been trying to track down forever it seems. Anytime I saw a picture of it, it never said who the designer name was.

Well the lady I work for will make my dress I just need help designing and sketching it up.

She is also making my bridesmaids dresses and vests for the guys.

Latest posts

Back