Wedding Attire?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just went through this same dilemma!

I ended up with a full length dress for my brother's wedding in Seattle as it was colder than heck and I wanted to be warm. Never got warm enough to take my coat off, and wished I had worn pants underneath at times...

I'd go in whatever you think makes you look good. Short, long, colorful, etc. I also avoided black, I just couldn't see wearing black to a wedding, short dress or not. It's for funerals. Oh yea, I learned that some weddings invitations match their wedding colors? So avoid the colors on the invitation.

Have two more weddings coming up but these are southern ones. Hoping I can get by in classy shorts and a nice top.

I ended up with a full length dress for my brother's wedding in Seattle as it was colder than heck and I wanted to be warm. Never got warm enough to take my coat off, and wished I had worn pants underneath at times...

I attended my sister's wedding in Seattle and it was colder than cold that day, too. I did wear a full length summer dress, though. I froze, but looked nice, lol. And I'm from this area! I know to dress in layers!

Back