Websites that you either get points or money?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

bell

I was wondering if anyone knows any sites where you get money for clicking on links or points by clicking on links? one that you have used and know is reliable.

If anyone wants to join this one it is mypoints.com that is one where you get points by clicking on links.

I used to do hits4pay you don't get a whole lot, and I haven't done it in probably a year, but it's one that you get a couple cents for clicking links

So is it real? You actually got money from the site?

Last edited:
I've been doing Inbox dollars.
Its not so bad, only 2 cents an e-mail, and more dollars for signing up for stuff.
But you can't cash out till you hit $30, im at $9 and i've been using it since sept....

I realize this isn't quite the same, but I use www.surveyspot.com and some of the surveys are paid... up to around $10 per survey (most are like $2-$5)... I've only been on the site for maybe a year... I don't do all the surveys, almost only the paid ones (and you know which are the paid ones) and I've already cashed out $110 and $50. Since then I've already got another $24 in the account - and you only have to have $5 to cash out, so... decent website, just thought I'd share...

Yes, you do actually get paid. But you have to give them your SSN for tax purposes. So if you aren't comfortable doing that, then you wouldn't want to do that. It is also one that you can't cash out until you get a certain dollar amount, so it takes awhile to get your money.

I also do secret shops. I actually have one this Friday and will get paid $20 for it.
I just have to go to the store (and it's a store I go to anyways) go to certain areas and ask typical customer questions, buy something, and then write up a report on it and answer their questions about how the shop went.

Latest posts

Back