We have two Chinchilla calendars this year

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

menagerie

Creative Genius
I'm happy to announce that we have two chinchilla calendars this year. Our very own Dawn allowed us to use her cross-dressing chin photos to create a separate calendar. Both of the chin calendars and the hedgie calendar are available for purchase in the CnH Cafe Press Store.

Chins-n-Hedgies Cafe Press Store

489034840v17_240x240_Front.jpg

488806729v17_240x240_Front.jpg

Proceeds from the sale of the calendars will be put towards the costs associated with running CnH

Cafe Press is having a sale through Wednesday, November 24th. Spend $60 or more and get 20% off everything with the code DANKE.

I'm sure there will be other codes and discounts between now and Christmas, I will post as I receive them.

I just tried the DNKE promo code and it didn't work for me :(

I believe some coupon codes only work at the cafepress marketplace and not groups stores such as the CnH store. I tried it myself as I'm still adding a few things to my cart and the only code that is working for me right now is FRIEND10 which will let you take $10 off your order of $50 or more. I used the FRIEND10 coupon yesterday and tried to use it today and it is taking the $10 off.

ETA: use all caps when entering the coupon code

Also for those of you who are igive.com users, don't forget Cafe Press is a participating store and will give 8% to your selected organization.
And Wee Companions is available to pick as your selected organization. :wink2:

HI there, I ordered a calendar yesterday, is there any way to change it to the costumed chins one?
thanks!
Sorry all orders are handled by CafePress, I have no control. You will have to contact CafePress and see if you can cancel your original order and then order the costumed one?

Back