Water bottle question.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure if that has a plain ball tube or not since it says it's for birds. It also doesn't list what a medium or large holds. See if you can find the equivalent in one of the mammal sections and I'd aim for a 16oz. That will last a pair about 2 days or closer to 4 days for a single nonbreeding adult. If you plain on attempting more chinchillas per cage a 32oz may be necessary. We just put a bottle per every ferret or critter nation cage section so if we make a big multilevel cage it has multiple bottles on it instead of bigger bottles.

I'm not sure if that has a plain ball tube or not since it says it's for birds. It also doesn't list what a medium or large holds. See if you can find the equivalent in one of the mammal sections and I'd aim for a 16oz. That will last a pair about 2 days or closer to 4 days for a single nonbreeding adult. If you plain on attempting more chinchillas per cage a 32oz may be necessary. We just put a bottle per every ferret or critter nation cage section so if we make a big multilevel cage it has multiple bottles on it instead of bigger bottles.

Medium 16 oz - 7/16"
Large 32 oz - 5/8"

"Milk-style glass water bottle keeps water fresher and cleaner than standard cups. Prevents residual or airborne bacteria contamination, and all components sterilize safely in the dishwasher. Features rubber stopper and stainless steel, ball-point vacuum tube to prevent spillage and evaporation. Stainless steel, quick-release locking holder installs easily on most cages."

?

I like the Super Pet bottles better than anything, but this one seems like it would work fine for you, I agree leave the old one there til your chin gets used to using the new one

Latest posts

Back