Ware Pop-up Playpen Questions

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kenko

Hi! I've read about people's chins enjoying the Ware Deluxe Pop-up playpen (http://www.amazon.com/Ware-Manufact...392661940&sr=8-1&keywords=ware+pop+up+playpen) I'm considering buying one and I have two questions for those of you who have one:

1) Do you have problems with them trying to chew the fabric? I'm leaning more towards the Ware as opposed to the Marshall because my guy likes to wall-surf pretty hard, so having the fabric walls rather than the vertical bars seem more suited for little paws to bounce off of. My only concern is that he'll try to chew his way out.

2) Can an adult sit/curl up comfortably inside the large-sized playpen? I can't seem to find any photos of actual humans inside these things. It would be really nice if I could sit inside with him for bonding, I'm willing to hunch a little!

i recently saw a post about one in the chit chat section, about eight or so from the bottom. hope it helps. good luck! :)

I don't have the ware exact, but I got something very similar (http://www.ebay.com/itm/60-Pet-Dog-...073?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item51b32738c1). My chin tried to give it a nibble the first time I put him in it, but I just told him no and he stopped. He also loves wall surfing, so it's great for him. It's big enough for me to sit down in it with him. I take up maybe a quarter of it (I'm not super skinny, but I am short) when I sit criss-cross. If I sit with my legs straight, I can't reach the other side of it. Sitting for me is no problem at all, but I don't think I would lay in it just because I don't want to take up any wall surfing space.

I have it and it is large enough for me to sit and/or lay in while they are playing.

I put lots of stuff inside to distract them from chewing, so I haven't ever noticed that either of them have tried to chew the actual playpen.

Latest posts

Back