Wanting to attend a show.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quirkyxkayla

I'm really interested in going to a show!
I've been reading through this section for a while and I think the experience would be wonderful!
As a spectator, of course.
My pet store chin, Dude, is no where near show standards. ;] But I love him all the same.

I live in southern Indiana and I've seen that there are chinchilla shows in Indiana, but does anyone know where or when these shows are? I've tried searching but I couldn't find any set schedules or timelines. Any help would be appreciated!

The only show in Indiana is in Auburn, which is Northeast, a bit further than Fort Wayne. Usually there is a Shindig sometime in mid-August. I haven't gone to the shindig but from what I am told this is more of an informational meeting, some chins are there but not near as many breeders as nationals. Then there is MCBA Nationals in mid-March, where the best of the best are brought. If you really want to get a feel of what a show is like, this is a great one to come to. There are lots of chins and a very good turn out of breeders.

Latest posts

Back