WA State shows???

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelley

Does anyone know of any upcoming Wa State shows???
Also I have been trying to get a hold of Linda (Cascade Chins) with no luck has anyone heard from her? My Tillie & Kizmet are from her.

The only PNW one that I know is in the works is at Ronda's, Gary Neubaer has agreed to judge. She's planning it for this spring, April or May.

Ronda is in Hermiston, OR but there will be a lot of people carpooling over. :)) Linda has been very busy, just keep after her.

The only PNW one that I know is in the works is at Ronda's, Gary Neubaer has agreed to judge. She's planning it for this spring, April or May.

Ronda is in Hermiston, OR but there will be a lot of people carpooling over. :)) Linda has been very busy, just keep after her.

About Linda. . . .I just want to make sure she is OK, so I was wondering if anyone has talked to her recently. Last I talked to her was early Dec.

The West Coast Chapter will most likely be having this years show in Canada this year. This is to give some of our Canadian chapter members a chance to show this year. Next Washington show will most likely be in 2011

Yeah, we're waiting to hear if there will be one in Alberta or not. I will keep you posted. Ronda's show though will be a sanctioned show with Gary hopefully judging. It will tentatively be on April 24th, I'm just waiting to hear back from Ronda about whether that's for sure a good date for Gary. We may have another one in Bellevue later in the fall, it will all depend on the Canadians and funds but I'm hoping it will work out. We'll see.

I will keep you all posted,
Sue

We have a new plan which I'll share with you guys and just keep in mind I still have to sign papers to make it official. No show at Ronda's, it didn't work out with Gary.

BUT, I'm procuring a facility in Issaquah for in September to give people more time to plan, dust their "bunnies", and overall get ready. More details to come, but everything is looking really good.

Okay, everyone, showtime is getting close.

Sue Irvin
President MCBA West Coast Chapter

Back