Visited super pet today - - -

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Rickman

And made them aware of the problems with their water bottles!!
Barbara in customer service said they'll make some labels to put on the ones still at the warehouse, and include instructions when next printing packaging!!
Also suggestions were made, and a sketch submitted for permanent correction - we'll see if they do that!

Anyone that's had a problem, and/or thrown them away, please E-mail them, and they'll try to correct your situation!!

superpetusa.com

Please e-mail her, as other than me, she's not heard of ANY problems with these bottles!!

Lets show these companies there's power in numbers!!!

If you fill them incorrectly, without starting them, NO water comes out!!
I've seen 10 - 15 complaints on here, which is probably around 10% of people that've had problems!!

Hmm. I pitched one in my move-- nice big 8oz, glass, b/c if it was started properly, it leaked, and if it wasn't shaken really hard in a tube-down position, it didn't work. I don't have the reciept, packaging, or the bottle any more. Think I should contact them anyway?

I have two different sized glass superpet bottles, but I never used them because I could never get the water to come out properly. After reading on the forum about the shaking the bottle to get the air bubbles out, I'm still afraid to put the bottle in because what happens if my chin still can't get water out when she's thirsty? The "what if" just worries me a bit too much (I'm a worrywart).

I've been using them since they first came out - probably have 10, and, once I figured them out, haven't had a problem, even with leakage!

I showed them how to modify the cap where the nozzle starts, and suggested rubber washers as the plastic ones are too thin and compress.

EVERYONE that's had a problem, receipt or not, should e-mail Barb - she said she'd "take care" of everyone! Include your address, as they may send coupons!

That address goes directly to Customer Service, and I guess Barb is the only one in there!!
Seemed as though she really cared, and told me they had 4 chins in the back, but I wasn't allowed in - one is supposedly 14 years old!

Cost of recall on water bottle printing for 100,000 bottles.
OR...
Accidental car accident involving Rickman and uninsured driver who fled the seen.

:neener:

I am just kidding Rick, I am sure they will go with the stickers.:thumbsup:

They dont have your address right????:laughitup:

Seems Barb really wants to help, but I don't know how much "say so" she actually has!
Some of these companies don't give much thought to "consumer concerns", others jump on them, for correction and improvement of their products!
I was surprised to hear I was the ONLY one she heard from, as I've posted how to 'start' these bottles 5 - 10 times!
Seriously - there's power in numbers - please e-mail them!

Latest posts

Back