Very worried about chin in stasis - Balance issues?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very quick and fuzzy pics of Stuey & Bonus' kits!

Attachments

• DSC_0427.jpg
    DSC_0427.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 41
  • DSC_0429.jpg
    DSC_0429.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 38
  • DSC_0433.jpg
    DSC_0433.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 35
Soooooo incredibly cute Juanita! Stuey has outdone himself! You must be so proud of him!

:)

Well as much as I love Stuart (and I do love him a lot)...I have to give all of the credit to mama Bonus because she had to work really hard to carry and birth this litter! :)

Congrats on the adorable little ones. I just read through this thread and must say I admire the hard work you went through and definitely your strength for not giving up on the lil guy! 2 years... he definitely proved to be one of the 10%. Send Stewie, Bonus and the three lil ones a hug from Tofu and I. Again you should definitely be proud, because this occurence shows just what a wonderful chin owner and overall amazing person you are!

Go Bonus Go Bonus Go Bonus!!! I will say yayyyy for her too but I have to be honest and I ain't gonna fib...Stuey gets just a few extra brownie points in my book...I can't help it...

I've been waiting for this one!! Stewart is so darn stunning. I'm so glad he was able to produce.

Congrats on a healthy delivery. Well done Juanita!! Can't wait to see them.
Dibs on the PW. Hee Hee

Grats, I'm glad your stuart made it through such an ordeal and was able to carry on his line for you! Does he still like to sleep in your arms? =)

Not anymore! He does like to be held on his back securely but doesn't fall asleep anymore. Too busy cuddling with his ladies!

Just read the whole thread, you're so amazing! So is Stuart of course.
So happy happy for the good ending, Stuart was so lucky to have you as a mommy!

Mini Me Stuart ( the Homo PW male) sadly passed away this morning. He wasn't nursing and sadly could not take goats milk very well. Between my Champion Ebony male passing away suddenly and this it has been a heartbreaking breeding week for me.

:grouphug: So sorry about the baby and Ash. Ash definitely left a legacy so please try to take comfort knowing that he will live on through that. Stuey's litter is a triumph in and of itself. The loss of the baby is sad but please try to look at the big picture.

OMG, Juanita!!! That is such great news about Stuey and Bonus!!! Their kits are adorable; I'm so sorry for both the loss of the little one and Ash. :flowers5:

I'm glad you were at home to be there for the miraculous birth of Stuey's first litter!!! We missed you so much at Nationals, but things happen for a reason.

Latest posts

Back