Very werid chinchilla

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smokeymylovingchinchilla

I was typing on the computer when i felt smokey climb onto of my back,he likes to do that. He will run all over me and sit on my shoulder making soft noises well he seemed to wanna do more then that cause before i knew he it had climbed onto my head and was sitting on it. XD

has anybody's other chin's done that?

yup. some of mine have. soemtimes as a higher up point to leap onto soemthing else, and sometimes, jsut to sit their. King of the mountian! I jsut hope its not a time the deside to have to go to the bathroom...

My chin loves to sit on my head, but I don't let her sit there too long for fear she'll chew on my hair and give me a bald spot, lol.

LOL Jenn, My Tribble loves to chew and groom my hair while making little squeaky noises.. :p

my chinchilla hates me :( he never does anyything like that. juss likes me for my craisins and rose petals :(

Sorry to pull the thread off-topic, but how long have you had your chin? You say that he hates you and you want to get another one, but have you given this one any time to bond with you? Bonding can take anywhere from a couple of days to months.

Also... Lose the craisins... just as bad a raisins as a treat.

My chinnie Lola likes it when my hair is damp, she will sit on the back of the chair behind my head and tap my hair with her little hands :D

my chinchilla hates me :( he never does anyything like that. juss likes me for my craisins and rose petals :(

Are you a girl or boy? If you have long hair, you need to just dangle your hair in front of your chin. Mine went crazy the first time he found my hair. He loves to groom it.. :p

Back