• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Various Items for Sale

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greychins

NWI Chinchillas
I used to list these sort of used items on my webstore, but the time spent listing them versus the money made.... not worth it. So I'm listing them here for a short period of time before they all get recycled or pitched (except food bowls/water bottles). I also have items for other animals listed in that section that aren't safe for chins, so if you have other critters, check those out.

These items are all used.

Everything's available for pickup in Hammond, IN (northwest Indiana, right off 80/94), or they can be shipped.

If you want a lot of stuff, let me know and we can make a deal. I just need this stuff gone.

All items are used. The water bottles will all come with springs or hooks to attach to the cage. The dusters I have oodles more of, I'm not going to take pics of all of them. Some have minor rust (but if that's a concern I can try to find you one with none/very little). Items have all recently been cleaned, may just have a little dust on them.

Pic 5 -- ceramic food bowl, hamster/gerbil sized house, two coop cups with designs -- $1 each

Pic 9 -- small carrier, chin-sized purple ceramic dust house -- $5 each

Pic 10 -- super pet glass water bottles, one 32 oz, the rest 16 oz., $3 for 32 oz, $2 each for 16 oz., edstrom type valve bottle - $2

Pic 11 -- chains for hanging toys -- will come with a hook on one end and something on other end (even if not shown) -- for size reference, left end one is 9" from very top to bottom

Pic 11 -- chains for hanging toys -- will come with a hook on one end and something on other end (even if not shown) -- for size reference, left end one is 10" from very top to bottom

Attachments

• august_sale_5.jpg
    157 bytes · Views: 139
  • august_sale_9.jpg
    157 bytes · Views: 140
  • august_sale_10.jpg
  • august_sale_11.jpg
    157 bytes · Views: 138
  • august_sale_12.jpg
Maybe it's just my computer, but pics aren't showing up....

Pic 5
august_sale_5.jpg

Pic 9
august_sale_9.jpg

Pic 10
august_sale_10.jpg

Pic 11
august_sale_11.jpg

Pic 12
august_sale_12.jpg

Pic 13 (chin safe item is the bowl - $1)
august_sale_13.jpg

Pic 14 - 16 oz plastic water bottles -- ok if your chin doesn't chew plastic -- $1 each
august_sale_14.jpg

Pic 15 -- dusters - $1.50 each
august_sale_15.jpg

Greychins, I was looking at your site and was curious. How much would it be to trick out one half of a ferret nation? With wood ledges? I got another ferret nation 142, and will be ordering bass equipment pans soon but one of the sections needs ledges.

I was looking at your web site as far as fleece stuff goes what do you currently have?

Back