using rubber gloves

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mishellyshel

Chin Slave
up until about a month ago, i never used rubber gloves. cleaning after 9 or 10 chins nightly i often endured hay impaling my hands, shavings and wood splinters and chin poo under my nails. i didnt mind much UNTIL i started getting my nails done! i am definitely not a girly girl but all of a sudden i am some nail snob! so i had to start wearing rubber gloves. i certainly have less splinters and cuts from the hay and wood and it does make it easier to pick up the poop and debris from the cage but i miss the feel of their soft fur when i take them out for playtime. :(

i was wondering if anyone has suggesstions on a brand of rubber gloves that dont make my hands sweat so much?? or if anyone has used cotton gloves? and maybe can share their source. thanks!

I use these, they are thick but not like dish gloves and hold up well. I get them from my Snap-On tools guy but you should be able to find them any were.

Attachments

• 100_4053.jpg
    100_4053.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 100_4054.jpg
    100_4054.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 6
Back