URGENT HELD NEEDED!!! please find it your heart.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're looking so much better already! And WOW, that is alot of ticks :(

So glad they are doing better! They are adorable.
Those pictures are unreal, I have never seen anything like that or so many ticks. So glad they were rescued, I hope they continue to get healthy and all go to loving homes. So glad great people helped to get their vet care completed. I too hope those people get charged, thats absolutley disgusting.

Their site says one of the pups has passed away :( I'm hoping for the very best for the remaining pups and for momma...

RIP little puppy :cry3:

Wishing the best of luck for the remaining pups and the mom!

Their site says one of the pups has passed away :( I'm hoping for the very best for the remaining pups and for momma...

Oh no! I was hoping to not hear any bad news. Thats so sad. I hope the others stay healthy. RIP little one:cry3:

Sorry for the extra post, I tried editing before the ten minutes.
I'm so confused by the story, I hope the origional rescue who took the ticks off, gets them. I don't know the whole story so won't comment on much since I don't know what happened. But it seems where they are now, they have yet to be brought to a vet. It's so sad one has already passed. I'm praying the origional rescue gets them back.

Can you post there website? The FB link isn't working for me, I would love to reread the story. So sad a little one didn't make it :(

Ruffles rescue paid for the pups and mom to get subQ fluids and antibiotic's and they even took all of them to the vet to get their 1st set of shots and be wormed. The original rescue who found the pups had the pups at their rescue and I guess the pups started acting sick, so ruffles paid to take them to the vet again and have them tested for parvo. They ended up having the virus. Ruffles and their vet recommended to the original rescue to have them stay at the vet 24/7 to be treated and the original rescue said they wanted to treat them all at their rescue. Ruffles wanted nothing more to do with this rescue because they don't agree with the way the original rescue wanted to treat the pups. Ruffles is now trying to get the pups in their care so they can take them to thier vet for 24/7 vet care. They have called animal control and every media place they can think of trying to get this story out and to put pressure on the original rescue to hand over the pups to ruffles rescue. That's all I know for now.

That makes sense. I couldn't fully tell by just comments from other people on their facebook page, it seemed like others were upset with the other rescue. I'm glad Ruffles is still fighting to help those pups and their mother. Such a sad story.

Ruffles rescue paid for the pups and mom to get subQ fluids and antibiotic's and they even took all of them to the vet to get their 1st set of shots and be wormed. The original rescue who found the pups had the pups at their rescue and I guess the pups started acting sick, so ruffles paid to take them to the vet again and have them tested for parvo. They ended up having the virus. Ruffles and their vet recommended to the original rescue to have them stay at the vet 24/7 to be treated and the original rescue said they wanted to treat them all at their rescue. Ruffles wanted nothing more to do with this rescue because they don't agree with the way the original rescue wanted to treat the pups. Ruffles is now trying to get the pups in their care so they can take them to thier vet for 24/7 vet care. They have called animal control and every media place they can think of trying to get this story out and to put pressure on the original rescue to hand over the pups to ruffles rescue. That's all I know for now.

Latest posts

Back