URGENT HELD NEEDED!!! please find it your heart.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yummychinchillatoys.com

yummychinchillatoys
A friend of mine owns a dog rescue and just rescued these 6 little puppies and their mom from the most horrible situation. But her rescue needs help with the vet bill. Please find it in your heart to donate to help with the costs of recovering these poor puppies and their mom, even if its just a $1.00. Anything helps. Please pass this story on. Post it on your Face book, twitter, other forums you may be a member too. Here is the story.

We teamed up with St Francis All Creature Rescue and Sanctuary in efforts to help these neglected Pit Bull/Boxer mix puppies. We rescued the mother, and the whole litter of six. All the puppies are covered in hundreds and hundreds; possibly thousands of ticks in their ears, paws, tummy - EVERYWHERE! Their ears has so many ticks that you cannot even see the inside. They are malnourished, dehydrated, filthy, and in complete disgusting condition. We are asking for help. All six puppies and the mother need to be vetted. We spend four hours this evening 'de-ticking' the puppies, and didn't make a dent. Their ears, paws, tummies - everywhere is bleeding. They are starting to show signs of tick fever and are in need of medical help. Please help us save these dogs. The mother is in the exact same condition - but she is such a good momma. Please, and thank you! You can donate via PayPal at http://www.rufflesrescue.org/?page_id=39 ♥ Thank you in advance!

here are some pictures of the puppies:

580095_383707481675951_235728323140535_1036612_352820412_n.jpg

532776_383707251675974_235728323140535_1036605_1115904766_n.jpg

538137_383707531675946_235728323140535_1036613_1855944449_n.jpg

392571_383707541675945_235728323140535_1036614_2114329331_n.jpg

How horrible, and I will say that is just down right EVIL to ever let an animal get that bad! I will be sure to share. Ughh that just disgusts me. Those poor babies, and Momma dog! Bless your friend for taking them in!

Wow! I agree that that is not only horrible, but the owners definitely need to be charged with animal cruelty! I will share your story as well, and hopefully the funding comes in and these dogs can get the treatment they need and deserve! Thank you for sharing.

ETA - If you have this posted on your fb page, do you mind sharing your name so I can post this on fb? It can be messaged privately if you don't want to publicly share.

That is awful. Those poor doggies. Thank you for helping them. I donated what I could and would like to share on Facebook. What is the best way to do so? Should I just link to this page?

Ruffles Rescue has been overwhelmed with all the kind people who donated and have raised enough to take Care of the the vets bills for these puppies and their mom and ask that if you still want to help with donating that you donate to one of your local rescues. Thanks to everyone who shared and donated. :)

Poor little guys, just happy things they are getting the care.
My stomach twisted at the look of those little ones ears. My GOD!!!

Thanks ladies. The puppies and mom are hanging in there. They are having to take the ticks out very slow since their blood isn't clotting due to the tick fever. They have the pups and mom on Antibiocs and fluids.

I just got an update on pups and mom.

All the ticks have been removed. The pups ears are still very sore and bleed very easly, they were all vaccinated and mom got a flea dip. Puppies are also starting to feel better and run around a play with each other. They still have a big road of recovery ahead of them but they are doing a lot better. :) they are also going to take updated pictures of the pups hopefully today or tomorrow. As soon as they do I will post them.

im glad they're doing better.
when i saw the pics of the puppies i had to walk away from my computer because i was so upset and angry i felt sick.
how could someone allow that to happen? that many ticks? where where they kept? im not normaly violent but i would hurt the person that allowed that to happen.

also do you know if that many ticks in the ears would cause hearing problems? i hope they recover fully.

Latest posts

Back