Updated pictures of the March madness gang

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twilight Chinchillas

Zookeeper extraordinaire
The kits are turning a month old, with the newest additions making their debut (violet girl) . March was a crazy month! I believe I had 9 kits born last month.

We are having fun with them, and having a hard time deciding which to hold onto, and grow out for the next show in the fall.

Oh and to be a good Mom, I had to sneak a picture of the "other baby" in here so she didn't get her feelers hurt.

Attachments

• Dahlia baby girl Extra dark updated 4 11.JPG
    Dahlia baby girl Extra dark updated 4 11.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 64
  • elvis kits 4 11.JPG
    elvis kits 4 11.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 67
  • updated pictures Twinkle 4 11.JPG
    updated pictures Twinkle 4 11.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 71
  • Emma being cute.JPG
    Emma being cute.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 74
  • Violet kit born march 26 Sweet Pea.JPG
    Violet kit born march 26 Sweet Pea.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 68
She appears to be a dirty pink white. She had a bit more white when born, but has gotten a bit more "dirty looking" but still a cute kid! :)

I LOVE the ebony baby :) And you know...the 'other baby' is pretty darn adorable too!

Shows how much I know. I think your "dirty girl" is super cute!

Oh don't feel bad. This should make you feel better.... Not something I like admitting either! I had 2 other babies born this past fall. I was super excited, because one was the lightest looking beige I had ever seen. I was so certain she was a homo beige. Then one day I'm looking at her again, and the light clicks on in my head from dim to bright! Uhhh no she can't be a homo beige idiot!!! :confused1:
Her Dad was a standard, and her mom a PW. I do have an excuse for being one card short of a full deck (chemo brain) but still come on! I know my @%$# genetics. I scare myself sometimes, honestly!!!!:banghead:

As a potential buyer, you can place a "HOLD/SOLD" on kit package number two.
That will be my total order today. Thank you ;) Send the bill to Norwood Chinchillas and I would like those delivered to the east coast please.

( mutters to self I shouldn't be looking at Christine's baby picture posts....geezzz your killing me girl!)

LOL Well there is always the Chinchilla Railroad! you might only get one in package #2 though cause I have a feeling one of the boys will be staying here. :)

Alison, it's the water I'm telling you! Again, just as the past 3 years have been, we have more girls vs boys, and so far holding true. Maybe i'll have to deliver some to the show! LOL
Michelle, thanks! She is a really sweet girl. :)

Latest posts

Back