Update on play area...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaotictenshi

Proud Mama
IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

not sure if I'm good at this posting picture thing...but here's my new playground for my chinnies...(please ignore the 6ft tall boyfriend in the shots playing with mindy) I bought elmers tri fold display board and some Velcro and put 4 of them together and BAM I have a 4ft high 6ft long playground!! I threw some toys in there (and my boyfriend) and she's going nuts!! They only cost like 3 bucks!

Last edited:
and it's totally a creepy action shot because mindy is in the shot in 2 different places...she was running in circles she loved it so much!

What a cute chin! I want to see some closer pics of her. Love her "ghost" I'm sure you know she can get out with a teeny bit of determination, so keep 100% supervision.
Nothing cuter than a guy and his chin.

I'm sure you know she can get out with a teeny bit of determination, so keep 100% supervision.
Nothing cuter than a guy and his chin.

yes it is only cardboard so DEFINITELY keep an eye on the bugger if you decide to build, but who wouldn't want to jump in and play with them..i see no reason to own a chin if you can't supervise/play with your chin an hour or so a day...And my boyfriend thanks you for the "cute" comment haha

It does look there are two of them in there. lol Nice looking play yard.

Mork was the same way last night, I didn't take pix of him in there, my phone died, but they wore themselves out they slept almost the entire night through

Back