U Penn Vets and care credit

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dolyphinm

I was wondering if anyone has used care credit at U Penn's vet clinic? I was wondering if they did care credit's promo interest rate which I know is nearly nothing. My pittie more than likely has ruptured her Achilles tendon so we are looking at probably a really pricey surgery.

If they offer the care credit promo I might apply for it otherwise it will probably be on just a regular credit card.

You can call them. I'm pretty sure they do take care credit. The promo option is available if they take care credit but you have to request it. If you don't they usually put in the 6 months no interest option but if its over 1k you can get up to 36 months no interest.

36 months no interest would be fantastic!!!(its definitely going into 4 digit category) I'll have to call tomorrow. Thank you Dreamlite.

i havent used it there but i did just get approved and the terms were 6 months no interest. you can call and find out if they accept. it is basically just a credit card tho, so most places accept it. my vet keeps my numbers on file so even if i dont have the card, they can charge it.

Back