Two questions

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScarlettSugoi

My male chin is around 6-7 months. And sometimes he uh...mounts my arm. Will this stop? Ever? Ha

Second is, I never have found hair when I do hair ring checks, but his penis as well as his cone seem to have like black on them? Light and only one or two spots but is that normal?

My small boy has a purple penis.. it may be a birth mark if you have never noticed an issue. Unless everything turns dark, meaning loss of circulation, I wouldnt worry

He probably wont stop mounting you either :) haha. Oh the joys of being a parent to a chin boy. If you sew, I mad my little boy a fleece buddy about his size to mount, it has cut back on him mounting me

Thank you! I figured it was a birth mark just wanted to make sure that was possible. And he woooont ugh. I have a panda that I can put on my hand. He mounts it much more than me I just dont leave it with him since he tries to chew on it alot hee.

Thank you so much again.

Yes the spots are normal. Both of my boys have them. And no, he won't stop mounting. I agree, get him a cuddle buddy. It helps with being lonely and also relieves sexual frustrations.

Latest posts

Back