Two Levels of Ferret Nation

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lily&Lucy

Good Morning Everyone!

I am going to joining the Ferret/Critter Nation Club soon. Is it better to leave the middle floor in or take it out and just put in shelves or is it just personal preference? I have a Quality Cage currently so I am use to having the whole space open but from all the pictures I've looked through it seems to be a toss up.

Are there any pros and cons to each?

I think it is mostly personal preference. I keep the center level in because it gives me more floor space to set things. Just depends on how you like to set things up.

Yupp, ditto above. I like the extra floor space and can't afford new shelves yet so for me keeping the center in is practical. It also means I can lock my very squirmy boy in a smaller space if I have to catch him and get the little meddler out of the way when I need to clean.

Amen to blocking my monster on one level to clean or change his fleece. I have to trick him because he's so fast and sneaky!! Plus it's less distance for them to fall if they ever misjudge a jump.

Latest posts

Back