Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveBug

Anyone see it?

Opinions, likes, dislikes about it?

personally i kinda think this was the best one. i felt everyones emotions in what they say.
and i also teared up cause well i felt the emotion and felt like they were talking straight to me.
and the "adult" scene, kinda cracked me up lol

I think this was by far the best one too. Like you said it was definitely more emotional and believable. Well, as believable as werewolves, vampires and such can get! Lol. I thought it had a lot of funny, quirky parts with Edward and Bella I liked too.

Oh man I was wondering if someone was gunna start a thread about this. lol. I watched it 3 days after it came out at www.1channel.com. It was a crappy hijacked recording, and still had over a million veiws that weekend alone. I'll watch it again when a better version comes out.

It was pretty slow. I havn't read the books though, but someone said thats how the book went, so thats fine. I think the movie deserves the all time gold medal for ultimate lead on for the next episode/movie. hahaha. It made me angry because I didn't get to see her walk and talk like a vampire. I have to wait a WHOLE YEAR for that. argh.

Very toned down placenta eating scene. I heard the book was pretty gruesome. I enjoyed how you got to see Reneseme in the future. 4/5 stars.

Each movie gets better, yes.
Except the part where all the wolves are talking in their minds...It made my sister and I crack up...it's like we were little again playing horses. Haha, seriously...people probably thought we were crazy.It was supposed to be a very serious scene, and here we are practically dying from laughter. :hilarious:

Each movie gets better, yes.
Except the part where all the wolves are talking in their minds...It made my sister and I crack up...it's like we were little again playing horses. Haha, seriously...people probably thought we were crazy.It was supposed to be a very serious scene, and here we are practically dying from laughter. :hilarious:

I did crack up at that part too !!!! I said that scene would have been way more convincing if it was all the guys talking it out in human forum!!!!

I am a diehard addict to TW so I liked it....cant wait to see the next!

I love Twilight :D I always go for the midnight screenings haha, i never get home till after two in the morning but its always so worth it. I honestly think this is the best one yet and im glad they put alot of the scenes in close to the books. Alot of people i know were a bit shocked with the birth but i thought it was brilliant, i sort of with they showed more of Bella going through transformation but oh well i cant have it all haha.

i always go to the midnight screenings too!
and when the movie comes out on dvd i'm usually one of the first people in line to get it.
personally i disliked the book. it took me forever to read
cause it bored me. this movie kept me intuned the whole time.

Im a big book reader so i love the books and i love how the movies have gone on the more detail thats been added, i really cant wait for the dvd i have the first three in bluray and i love to watch the deleted scenes :D My boyfriend will not sit and watch the movies with me so i got my sisters into it with me and now they are book fans too :D

My boyfriend always says "not again" lol and just leaves me to it, hes not into it at all and then laughs when i copy the movies word from word haha !!

i thought it was better than the other 3. but I kinda sorta feel it coulda just been 1 movie in a sense. some parts dragged. I liked the books a lot better =D

I remember when the first one came out I was in Basic Training. By the time I got out and was able to go off base it was at one of those cheap theaters that plays the older movies. I had just started dating my boyfriend and told him I wanted to go see it, thinking I was going to get an automatic no. He asked me what it was about, so I just told him "It's a vampire movie!" Yeahhh... when we left he was like "what the heck was that?! Those are GQ models not vampires! Never again!" Lol, he hasn't watched one since.

wow.......i guess im in the minority here......i didnt think it was all that.

i loved the books have read them several times. just thought this one was a little too sappy and pretty much could have been summed up by the trailers that basically gave it all away. the parts with the wolf was utterly ridiculous. a little more action would have been nice.

ill buy the dvd just to add to my collection and will watch it again....maybe it will grow on me. the ending was good but expected. and if you stayed past the first round of credits you got to see a little clip with the voluri which was cool.

Back