Tv show Bones

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sheltiefan

So I am a HUGE Bones fan. I DVR the shows. I am 1 min into watching when I had to post this. The murder victum has a chinchilla. It shows pictures of her with her white chinchilla.

I love Bones! Well, mostly I love David, but I love the show too. :)

My friend told me about that episode! The chinchilla's name is Chichi (same as my chin) ;) and she took it to clubs with her. LOL

I about choked when they showed the murder vic out clubbing with a chin..kind of like Paris Hilton and those who carry he little dogs in handbags. And I do not mean Handbag our resident chin. ;)

I love David B!! Bones is a decent show too....would love to see the episode so if any one has a lead on how to view it please post.

yeah David makes my heart throb. My chin is named chichi too. and she looks just like the chin in the show. We adopted her. I told my hubby it would be funny if that was the chin ( i know its not ) be cool tho she'd be famous

You can also watch back episodes on the network TV channel that has the show...I believe it is FOX. Just search google and the network will come up and then find the show and episode and watch. This is how we watch most of our TV via computer. Our reception is horrible even with antenna and we don't have satellite or cable service. I need to watch it too.

I was SO going to post this! I love Bones.
I'm a TJ Thyne (Hodgins) & John Francis Daley (Sweets) fan myself, but you can't go wrong with any of the guys on the show. Especially David Borneaz. Or however you spell it.
I'm glad they didn't show much of the chinchilla, I would hate to see Paris Hilton carrying one around in her handbag after getting an idea from that show!
Also, it was wearing a collar! WTF!

Back