Tube happy!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArmyWife

I just have to share this adorable picture of my male chin. He's been without his tube for about a month now (chewed up the cardboard tube) and today I got my order in from Brittany for a replacement PVC pipe. So I covered the tube and put it on the bottom of his cage before I drilled holes into it to attach it to the cage. He immediately ran into the tube and then popped out to say hi.

IMG_20121124_111738.jpg

It's like he ran out to say, "finally! Thank you :)" so cute!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

He sure looks happy. My boys insist they can't live without their tubes. Not too sure I believe them, but that's what they would have a person belive

My little man usually hids in his tube all day. Sometimes I see him lounging on his side in it with his feet sticking out... so adorable!

Oh that's just too adorable.
Mine loves his cardboard tubes, I was worried about him destroying his eventually or peeing in it. Is yours easy to clean?

Oh that's just too adorable.
Mine loves his cardboard tubes, I was worried about him destroying his eventually or peeing in it. Is yours easy to clean?

My guy started chewing on the cardboard once he realized what was under the fleece. Since that point... he went chew crazy! I ended up having to buy a pvc tube. It's covered with fleece which is really easy to take off and wash whenever I wash their fleece liners

Latest posts

Back