trying to escape playpen

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PebblesAndAbby

i recently bought a new playpen for my chinchillas ive had for 5 years. because the other one i had they could jump over it, this one is all enclosed on the top and bottom so they cant escape it.The whole time one of my chinchillas is in the playpen with the other she is trying the whole entire time so angrily to escape and keeps digging in the playpen mat on the bottom trying to get out while meatball runs around and plays. does anyone elses chinchillas do this , i thought they would love the playpen but it seems my pebbles hates it, anytime i put her in a playpen she trys to escape the whole entire time and gets very angry.

I have a chin like that. It's her goal in life to get out of anything we put her in. She spends so many hours determined to squeese through her cage bars, even though only her nose will fit through. And she jumps the playpen each and every time. While the other 3 girls play, she finds ways to escape!

I have playpens and 2 chins that spend their entire time trying to escape. Henderson will jump all the way to the top into my hands. I set him back down and does it again like clockwork. I think he thinks the only way out is that one spot and tries even though he lands in my hands every time. He is like a ball that just keeps bounching back up at me. I need to video it, it's pretty funny.

Latest posts

Back