Trying to email ForCHINate Chins

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

harlowquin

I am trying to place an order with Forchinate chins. I am looking to purchase a wood tunnel. But when I email the address listed on their site I get an error saying they don't have a yahoo account. Has anyone ever ordered from them? I really like the wooden tunnel they have listed on their site.

Lots of people order from her and are very pleased with their purchase, but Carise seems to have running problems with receiving and returning emails. Maybe someone who has ordered from her can provide you with an alternative email that you can reach her at.

I just order from her about 2 weeks ago. The last reply I got was on the 2nd of July.
The last message I sent her was on July 11th at 12:48am, but I didn't get anything saying the message couldn't be sent or anything like that.

Edit: Make sure you sending it to the right email address.:)

forchinatechins @ yahoo is the one I use (no spaces, obviously). My last reply from her was on 7/4 and my order arrived today. I know she just bought a new computer a few weeks ago and has been having heckish amounts of trouble with Vista. It might also be a yahoo problem, though; one of the groups I'm in has had a lot of trouble thanks to software updates and the like too. I'd say just keep trying, or send her a PM here and maybe the email from that will get through.

Back