Trixie's Adventures

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marie5656

Chinchilla slave
OK, I am going to follow the lead of others here and start a Trixie thread. She has been a lot of fun lately, and while I do not always get pictures, I hope I will be able to paint some mental pictures for you.
Here is last night's adventure.
Last night, I was feeling a bit of a chill, and brought a blanket in with me when I had Trixie out for playtime. It is a big old quilted stuffed blanket, and I had it draped over my lap and onto the floor.
Trixie discovered she could get underneath and play, including nipping at my feet. Last night she was burrowing around underneath the blanket and came out the other side..away from my feet. She stipped, looked around, as if to say, how did I end up here? Anyway, after a second hesitation, she ran back around by my feet, got underneath and crawled through again..coming out the other side. She did this at least 4 times!! It was like she discovered a new game and could not get back to the beginning of the tunnel fast enough. A video of this would have been great!

Latest posts

Back