Too Cute

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muzzyj

ChinParent
So I was working on sewing some fleece cover's for Pepper's cage today, and because I was squished for time I did play time at the same time. Well...Pepper decided she wanted to help mommy sew. She picked out her fleece and tried to bring it into the cage with her. Then she tried to do the same with the scissors (mind you they are heavy kichen scissors cause I just moved and haven't foudn my regular ones.) I'm suprised I finished one cover, because as soon as she found the thread I thought it was all over. ;)

you may want to reconsider doing activities like sewing around your chin. it only takes a second for them to get a hold of a sewing needle, a pin, eat some thread (read: possible impaction). better safe than sorry!

and i totally understand the 'wanted to help mommy', lol. i usually save laundry folding for nighttime when i'm playing with Rhino, and he'll be ever so helpful, stealing balled up socks and leaving dusty footprints all over clothes, lol.

haha... my chin coya tinkns everything is hers. she steels my phone frtom me when i am trying to get a pic of her!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah sewing will now be reserved for when mommy is stalking her lol. She just tried to bite the top of my computer and she hasn't gotten too far with my phone lol. Everything is a toy in here for her though lol

I got my first chinnie kiss!!!! So I came home from work and was doing my typical baby chinnie talk to Pepper, and went to kiss her good night (technically good morning seeing as I sleep during the day) and she turned to give me kissies. It was soooo cute.

Back