To those who have ordered from Ryerson's

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

staceylwolf

I placed an order with Ryerson's on friday and just wondering when to expect it. Do they send out a delivery confirmation or anything? I got an email right after placing my order say it was recieved and my payment was recieved but I don't see anything in that email about when it will ship. I know alot of people here order from them so just curious how long it usually takes.

I would say 3-5 days, about. I think they are usually good about getting things out on time, I have never had a problem. You can give them a call and check though, if you are worried.

Depending on what you ordered you should get it really fast. I usually get anything I order from them pretty fast.. But again it depends on what you ordered.. They are great and you should love what ever you ordered...

It was a pretty small order, just some supplements and hay cubes. I'm not worry about it yet, I've heard nothing but good things about them. My chins on the other hand are getting a little impatient! lol :)

You should get it soon as others have said. If you want to call and check though, they won't mind.

It was a pretty small order, just some supplements and hay cubes. I'm not worry about it yet, I've heard nothing but good things about them. My chins on the other hand are getting a little impatient! lol :)

Haha, here I am the impatient one. I love getting stuff for the chins, and get way more excited when I get a package for them than one for myself!

Patch ate the last of his supplement last night, and I really don't want to go home tonight and deal with a chin who is angry with me for not having more yet!

I agree with the other posts: Ryerson's have been super about orders, but call if you want a specific ETA. Pans are the only thing that have ever been "backordered", and I was warned of the timeline before ordering.

I am in So Cal and I usually get my orders from them within a week. I just put in an order with them a few minutes ago.

Latest posts

Back