Tips For Weighing

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zahrii

I finally ordered a scale so I can weigh my chins. But, as most chinchillas are, they don't like to stay still for very long. Does anyone have any tips and tricks for weighing chins so it's not a nightmare for both of us?

I use a small box to hold the chin. Put the box on the scale, zero the scale, then put the chin in the box on the scale. You can even give the chin a small treat to get it to sit still.

I use a small box to hold the chin. Put the box on the scale, zero the scale, then put the chin in the box on the scale. You can even give the chin a small treat to get it to sit still.
Oh gosh, I'm not sure if I have any small boxes around, I'm sure I have a small cardboard box somewhere from a package though. Would cardboard be okay just for weighing?

Oh gosh, I'm not sure if I have any small boxes around, I'm sure I have a small cardboard box somewhere from a package though. Would cardboard be okay just for weighing?
It just has to be small enough to fit on the scale, even an empty tissue box works.

BazilonScale.jpg

Attachments

• 20190826_220847[2].jpg
    20190826_220847[2].jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 0
Back