Tinkerbell says HI!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jenn

ZooKeeper
It's been a long time since I have posted any pics of Tinkerbell, and felt it was time to share. Tink does not like to pose for the camera, so I apologize for the bad pics, lol. She is much more beautiful in person!

Attachments

• IMG_3942-1.jpg
    IMG_3942-1.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_3945-1.jpg
    IMG_3945-1.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_3950-1.jpg
    IMG_3950-1.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_4528.jpg
    IMG_4528.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_5091.jpg
    IMG_5091.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 68
Hi Tinkerbell! She is a gorgeous chin! I love her markings! The fifth picture is so cute.. I love when the are sleeping and look like sumo wrestlers.. LOL

Shes is gorgeous Jenn! We don't see her enough....

thank you everyone! If she would just pose for me and show off her stuff, it would make it much easier to get more pics of her! lol. I seem to only be able to get pics of her when she is sleeping, otherwise she is trying to take the camera away from me!

OMG Jenn--I have never seen pics of Tink (aside from your avatar) in the two years I've been here. Bad mommy! :impatient:

She is so beautiful! Love her markings!

YAY! I've missed seeing Tink! I love her markings. Such a pretty princess.

thanks Cindy, and she is such a lovie-dovie! Spoiled, but yet so sweet. She hasn't let the good life go to her head! lol

I was starting to think you had an imaginary chin named Tink just to be on the forum :p! It's about dang time we all got to see her Jenn, she's gorgeous!

Sandi, you caught me. I don't really have a chin...I just took pics of someone else's chin so I could be part of this great group! ;) I have to see if I can get her to do something exciting, and then I can post more. Maybe I'll train her to do acrobatics...that should make for some interesting pics!

I was starting to think you had an imaginary chin named Tink just to be on the forum :p! It's about dang time we all got to see her Jenn, she's gorgeous!

Just do what I do. Hunt for pictures of Tink on her fb page. :D

more Tink pics

found some more pics of Tink. The camera pic shows why she makes it so difficult to get any decent pics! lol. But that is why I love her so. Her playful spirit and endless love!

Attachments

• IMG_2196.jpg
    IMG_2196.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2200.jpg
    IMG_2200.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2209.jpg
    IMG_2209.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2587.jpg
    IMG_2587.jpg