Tinkerbell is so sweet!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jenn

ZooKeeper
I posted these on FB, and wanted to share here, too.

Tink is my one and only female, who is such a snuggly sweetheart! Not only does she like to groom and massage my feet, she reaches up for a chinnie kiss!

Attachments

• IMG_5588.jpg
    IMG_5588.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_5600.jpg
    IMG_5600.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_5607.jpg
    IMG_5607.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 67
Cindy, Tink makes it so difficult to get any good shots. She tries to eat my camera any time I bring it out! She is such a silly girl! But I'll try to get more shots in the future :)

Even though it's a little dark... by far the last pic is my fave! It's so sweet and whoever took that pic, got it at the perfect moment.

What a sweetheart! I can't get over how pretty her markings are.

Even though it's a little dark... by far the last pic is my fave! It's so sweet and whoever took that pic, got it at the perfect moment.

Sandi, Brandon took that pic and I'm just glad he captured the moment. Not very clear, but you can tell it's a sweet moment.

Thanks, Sandi. I'll see if I can get Brandon to hang around long enough to try and get the pic again...this time with the flash on!

What an adorable little girl tinkerbell is! I love her name and the last pic is very cute!

Got a couple more pics of her today. One of her enjoying a well deserved treat, and a better pic of her and I together.

Attachments

• IMG_5616.jpg
    IMG_5616.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_5619.jpg
    IMG_5619.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 15

Latest posts

Back