Those fleece cubes?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ninjaturtletayy

So I want to get Stanley something more comfortable to sleep in, but I'm not sure what. He doesn't like his hammock at all and I've ordered him a tube but I'm worried he won't like that either. Do your chins like their cuddle cubes?

My girls like their tube, but Tribble doesn't seem to care for it. He jumps on it and goes through it, but never sits in it like my girls do. All three of my chins love their cuddle cubes though. I want to mention about the hammock. My girls never went in their hammock, so I took it out of their cage. It wasn't in there for over a year. I put it back up with a re-arranged cage and they love it now. I don't know how many times I have caught them both snuggling in their hammock ;) Just an idea.

Chins are very picky. Some like them, others do not. I have some chins that sleep on top of their cubes rather than inside of them. One chin I have used his hammock primarily as a trampoline, and after some years, finally decided to sleep in it. I think its worth a shot getting your chin what you can.

Maci didn't use her hammock for a while when I first got her. Now I know she is in it, but I hardly ever see her in there. She loves her tube and is in there a ton. The only place she is in more is her house (cause she sleeps in it during day time)

Back