This makes me so angry!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

z.feidelberg

Zander
I was looking on Yahoo Answers and I came upon this. This person is trying to tell this possible Chinchilla owner that Chinchillas need "a nutritious mixture of seeds, nuts and other things you'd find in other rodents." She also said that "Daily fruits and veggies are mandatory for these creatures not just a snack." :hair: Most of the things she says are correct but that really stood out to me as horrible advice. You guys tell me what you think.

Actually most of the stuff she said isn't correct and I already answered her in detail refuting her. She also says chins should have ladders. I said yes, they should, if they want broken legs.

I have a love hate relationship with Yahoo. I love to help people, but I hate all the FDAs that go there.

If you're going to continue to answer there, put your links separate and make them clickable. They won't pay any attention to you if they can't just click on them and take them to where they need to go. It's a huge complaint in the Yahoo community. You get one chance to answer them (and hopefully they actually read it) so it better be right, it better be detailed, and you need to have accurate links.

Latest posts

Back