This is cruel

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww, poor little hedgie being tormented for no reason at all while someone sits there and watches.

This didn't work for me the other day and then I forgot about it.

Poor little hedgehog. All I can say is brainless MORONS!!!!! I notice they disabled comments. I'm sure they got blasted.

Amazing...yes, tormenting animals is soooo hilarious! NOT! Obviously the poor thing was terrified of the dog and the ferrets...

You can't comment on the video but I'm sure you can comment on that person's profile.

How sad is that? I really do not know much about hedgehogs..but I notice this one was all balled up..with just quills showing. Is this a defense mechanism? Or simply a sign of fear?

Calling this person an idiot would be an insult to all the stupid people.

*Ahem*

idiot.gif

I hate to say it, but by posting the link here, you are actually benefitting the cruel people who made and posted the video, as popularity is counted by the number of views a video gets on YouTube. Better to complain to YouTube and ask them to take the video down on the grounds of animal cruelty, and maybe also write to the SPCA just in case.

I'm not going to watch it, I don't want to give them an ounce of satisfaction from one more "view."

Back