Thinking about a new cage

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

merlin218

I got Fredric in June and immediately fell in love with him. I got him from petsmart and since I wasn't that educated just bought a pretty cheap cage that seemed big enough. I found this site though and am thinking about getting a new cage. Petsmart has the FN 182 online for ~$130. I am a little worried it will be TOO big (if thats possible lol) for my single chin. The critter nation single cage is over $200 though so why would i spend more money for less cage.

What is everyones opinion? Do you think I should get a new cage?
photo 2.jpg

photo 3.jpg

Update: I just caved and bought the FN 182. It was too good a deal to pass up. No i cant wait to fill it with goodies for Fredric!

The Ferret Nation 181 is just under $95 on ferret.com right now. The double unit is $158. If you have the space, then it's always fun to watch them zoom around in big cages.

i bought the critter nation double and a few month ago i added a unit on top he is a single chin he loves it and i love watching him using all his space :)

Just get the Ferret Nation 182. Your chin will be so thankful. Nothing is too big and please get rid of the plastic.

Latest posts

Back