They love their new home :) (pics)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrayChillas

Puff n' Fluff
The girls are settling in nicely. They seem to like their cage and what not.
I'm so happy. :bliss:

Their Cage
chincage-1.jpg

Both of them :))
chins.jpg

Ella
Ella.jpg

You guys think the cage looks ok? I'm sorry it's not a very big pic (it's off my phone), but I can try and get more detail. I'm wanting to add some hammocks and other fleece items, debating whether I should attempt to make my own (not great at sewing and it's hard to find time) or find someone who sells.

Awe I always love seeing pictures of what people do with their cages, and of course the cute chins! I'm not great at sewing either but I'd like to learn, so what I did for now was I bought some hammocks and what not until I get a sewing machine and get better at sewing. I figure in the future I can make more stuff, but I wanted him to have something until then. A lot of the fleece items sold by members are VERY reasonably priced and great quality. So for now you could buy a couple things and that will also give you a good idea of what to work toward =)

I think it looks good!

I am in the camp of buying my fleece off of other members. I will gladly pay someone $5 for a well-made hammock than spend time and frustration trying to make my own crappy one. But you may be a better seamstress than I am. :)) When you have the funds, I'd add a hammock, fleece tube, and maybe a fleece house and corner hammock. Then your cage will look nice and full and have lots of resting places for your girls.

Latest posts

Back