They love cookies...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IslandDreamer322

Well I received my order of cookies yesterday from Stacey- and they are quite a hit! Perfect size for the boys little hands. Please excuse the poop!! I had not cleaned the cages yet. I could only get pics of 2 of the boys. The others eat theirs in their hidey houses!

I woke Poo up so I got the stink eye the entire time he was eating...

GetAttachmentaspx-3.jpg

And Louie...

GetAttachment-1aspx-2.jpg

Sumo LOVED her cookie and stole Snow's too. :neener: Snow was not impressed with Sumo and went into the tube to finish the cookie I gave her. My boys were not impressed with the cookies I will try again later.

Tinkerbell has received a few cookie orders from Stacey and she will try to climb up my leg to get at the cookie. She absolutely loves them, and I agree, they are the perfect size. Tink grabs a cookie from me and dashes off to a hiding spot. I guess she thinks I may try to take it back from her!

Your chins look very happy to have their cookies. Only problem is, they keep expecting more! And how do you say no to a face like that?!!!

Back