They grow so fast! Marika at 12 weeks.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ReneeM

3b5ea318.jpg

d2a4361e.jpg

fdb5096b.jpg

She has grown so much in three months! She is still rotten as ever. She looks so much like her mom, Mira:

f4834a1e.jpg

She still makes the baby cry for her mom when she wants attention. If not foe her mom's chewed up whiskers I'm not sure I would be able to tell them apart!

Thanks :) She is my favorite out of all my chins. She was a major surprise when she was born! She is special to me because I've owned her since the day she was born, and have pictures of her from day one. She is also the friendliest of all my chins. But she was handled daily from the day she was born. Im happy she bonded more with her mother after her brothers were weaned :)

Hard to believe she was the size of my hamster when she was born!

She is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing the photos. I also really like that perch in the 3rd photo.

My two year old niece came over tonight. I was holding Marika while my niece pet her head like I showed her. Marika was eating up the attention, she refused to even move! My niece kept saying Marika was "biting" her when she sniffed her and her whiskers touched her hand :p She also called Marika a bunny. I figured it was close enough! She can't say chinchilla ;). Then she wanted to see my other "bunnies".

Back