There's a Chinchilla in my fridge!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xtoff

Member Smember
picture.php

I was refilling their water bottle while he was out during playtime and being the most curious of my chins I wasn't surprised he hopped right in. I swear I didn't put him in there.

When Sookie is out for playtime he favorite game is to hide out somewhere around the fridge or freezer and hop in the moment the door is opened!!! In the fridge she just sits on the bottom ledge and hangs out.. In the freezer she begins to roll around as she would for bathtime, dig at the walls or just lean against the wall sprawled out.. After about 5 min she popcorns out happy as can be.. Very odd little fuzzies

I love my chins and all....and I know people do the fridge thing when the AC is out (but their caged) But.....I think I'd have to throw out everything and disinfect the entire fridge if one of my boys pulled a stunt like that...Call me crazy. lol

I love my chins and all....and I know people do the fridge thing when the AC is out (but their caged) But.....I think I'd have to throw out everything and disinfect the entire fridge if one of my boys pulled a stunt like that...Call me crazy. lol

I'm just glad he didn't poop in there! I did wipe out the fridge after and only had to throw out the one apple that was on the bottom shelf. lysol disinfectant spray is my holy water.

Latest posts

Back