There are no words...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kokorobosoi

This is what I woke up to this morning. I do a quick pre coffee walk through- and the jaws theme song went through my head.

a9f9fb5f6bc9a503766e8d80cb40b326.jpg

https://vimeo.com/146222880

That said, does anyone sell fleece covers for the pans...with zippers??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yea, some like doing that kind of stuff. Some of mine would climb up the back of there cage to inside the shelf fleece liner /grin

Chin_Bedroom_05_zps74fc2e3e.jpg

Houdini_Hammok.jpg

Kits_in_liner.jpg

Then my one girl decided that was to much effort so she ripped open a whole near one of the ledges for easy access!

I1384793265_zpsriycigri.jpg

Haha... thats too funny godofgods! i have a fleece tugger- Tess, the one in the pic, she throws mini temper tantrums when she doesnt get what she wants. Grabs the fleece and starts yanking on it, pushing all her toys off of all her shelves, throwing toys that will fit out of the cage... I fully expect to find a hole one day since she hates that I clip the fleece down most nights.

The pair below her pulled the clip off last night, giving her the access she wanted. I swear they work together!!

Oh mine does that too! When I clean her cage I put all her items on the top level of her cage that is a enclosed and she will get up there and roll them all out and shove them. She absolutely hates for me to rearrange her cage.

The newest smh moment has arrived!

Nibbles has begun throwing things at the dog ( who is on the other side of the baby gate which is maybe four feet from the cage) one, I didn't think she could throw that far and two, now the dog sits there waiting for poops to come his way.

I briefly considered those mesh things people use around bird cages... And then the coffee kicked in and I saw visions of chins hanging off it eating it like cotton candy.

She has a three inch "fling guard" around the bottom off her cage. She is climbing above it to do her poo flinging. Well, at least I never have to vacuum the hallway! 🙄

Back