Then and Now Pictures - Whites and BV

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found this looking for silver pics! I am still waiting patiently for one. :p

Attachments

• White.jpg
    White.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 44
Absolutely gorgeous chinnies, it's fascinating to see how they change! I'm always a total sucker for heavily marked whites, especially if they have the typically ToV dark mask on the face. I've been trying to convince myself I'd be better off just looking for a straightforward BV, and you guys just had to post all those lovely pics. :D Am especially smitten with the last one Tara posted, if I weren't on the other side of the Atlantic I'd be coming to pick he/she up.

Found this looking for silver pics! I am still waiting patiently for one. :p

You and me both! Pluto's gotten too nice and laid back.

That's Delilah(was Kaliyah). Last I knew, she lives in Missouri. From what I heard she ended up being eye candy...never had a litter, though I'm not sure if she was kept in breeding after she was sold the second time.

That's Delilah(was Kaliyah). Last I knew, she lives in Missouri. From what I heard she ended up being eye candy...never had a litter, though I'm not sure if she was kept in breeding after she was sold the second time.

Well, when you're such a very pretty girl, why go to the trouble of having kits when you could just be eye candy? :) Bet she's doing a great job!
They're a really nice line. *Sigh* I do not need a white, I do not need a white...

Latest posts

Back