The Trio of Fluff gets a new ride!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrea

Thanks to Christine, the trio now has their very own hot pink caddie with pink leopard print fleece interior! I must say...it's even nicer than my own car...LOL!

The twins explored it first...

caddie2.jpg

Then Scully joined in on the action:

caddie3.jpg

As you can see from the last picture, the twins went for another hanging toy on the top shelf, leaving Scully alone (I think this is the cutest picture ever):

caddie.jpg

Then the twins rejoined Scully and I tried getting a successful trio picture...LOL...here are the bloopers/best:

caddie5.jpg

Two more...

caddie4.jpg

caddie1.jpg

I'm just amazed I got any with all 3 of them together! Thanks again, Christine...this is a wonderful addition to their humble abode ;)

I just had to get it when I saw it...it's perfect for three single ladies to go cruising in... :p

Ahhhhh a pink cadillac--Elvis loved his pink caddy! I'm sure they girls love theirs too it sure looks like it! The princesses need to ride in style!

Thanks everyone! And again, thanks Christine :). The girls love the caddie...and it got here very fast!

Back