The right kind of carrier(s)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SamiJami

So Adam is moving west and bringing along the 3 chinnies. He will be driving, and is going to try to make it in 2 days. I figured I'd get the small ones and was looking at this place : http://www.klubertanz.com/images/Klubertanz_Pg26.pdf since it's cheaper. I'm wondering if I should get 3 separate carriers? Or a 6 hole so there can be a space in between? Or a 4 hole so the babes that caged together are next to each other but there's a space between Zipper - he doesn't do well with other chins and I'm concerned about that.

Please let me know what is best so I can also post that I'm wanting to buy them. They need to be on the east coast in 3 weeks, so I have a tad bit of time.

Thanks!

My girls HATE each other and they ride in adjacent holes without issues. The extra holes are nice for storing wood and a fistful of hay while traveling.

After the first 30 minutes everyone is snoozing anyway. I like the ryerson carriers because I can slip a seat belt through the handle and buckle them in.

Does anyone have an opinion on which is better? Doing 3 separate, a 4 hole, or a 5 hole.

I need to get this ordered now for Adam. So I really can't wait.

Well if you get a 4 hole, you can separate the chin that doesn't like others and have storage space for supplies as Brittany mentioned above. It's totally up to you though...get what works best for your situation.

Well if you get a 4 hole, you can separate the chin that doesn't like others and have storage space for supplies as Brittany mentioned above. It's totally up to you though...get what works best for your situation.

I would do this.

Back