The rat boys and Clyde

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shooper

"Ellie Mae"
Took some shots of the boys lastnight. The blk/wht rat is "Frisk" and the beige is "Boss". They are brothers that were born here when I adopted a female that was preggers. All females have found new homes and I kept these two boys.

The last pic is my Sugar Glider "Clyde". He is a single glider that is grounded. He had to have one of his little arms amputated a few years ago and his his woman started picking on him, so he gave her the boot!! To a great new home of course!

Attachments

• cages 001.jpg
    cages 001.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 95
  • cages 002.jpg
    cages 002.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 107
  • cages 009.jpg
    cages 009.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 97
  • cages 015.jpg
    cages 015.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 103
  • cages 006.jpg
    cages 006.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 99
Wow, that's pretty neat! Rats are awesome little pets! Clyde is great but man are gliders messy! I love him, but I will never have another one!

Wait, I fibbed. I forgot a boy. I have 6 boys. lol. It's hard to keep up with sometimes!

I love my little glider too and he is messy as well, but it's just how they are. Have you looked into a 'Glider Kitchen'?

I just love rats, would love to have a rat or 2 someday but they need to be kept separate from my birds and the only room I have left is my bedroom which has the chins in it! I need a larger apartment for my zoo!!

awww they're sooo cute! makes me wanna go take pictures of my boys. who have not been in the camera light since we got our chinchillas lol.

Back