The quints are 6 months old! (+ others)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sycamore Chins

These are the infamous quints from MCBA Natl's. All 5 are thriving. At 6 months, 4 of the 5 are over 600 grams. The female is the biggest at 735 at 6 months! She's a monster, and I almost couldn't tell her from her mom! I am ridiculously excited to show these guys at natl's, they will be exactly a year old the day of the show!

Here are a few takes of the photo shoot of all 5. Not an easy feat!

Attachments

• quints.jpg
    quints.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 89
  • quints2.jpg
    quints2.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 85
  • quints3.jpg
    quints3.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 86
Wow, that must be one awesome mother! They look fantastic, and wondering how you got them all to stay still for so long to even get a picture let alone more than one!

And here is the gorgeous Miss. Auburn!

Auburn.jpg

Auburn2.jpg

And here is Pascal, Pericles, and Phoebe.

Pascal is from my Champion White(PW) Male. He'll be 16 months at natl's, but I think I might show him again.

Pericles is also from my Ch White Male, but a different mom.

And Phoebe is my FIRST beige from show lines! Super excited to see how she turns out! She is from a breedback of Pericles' mom. She tried to rip her little brothers face off shortly after birth, but after being separated for 5 weeks, they seem to be getting along now.

Attachments

• pascal930.jpg
    pascal930.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 43
  • pericles.jpg
    pericles.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 36
  • phoebe.jpg
    phoebe.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 38
Wow, that must be one awesome mother! They look fantastic, and wondering how you got them all to stay still for so long to even get a picture let alone more than one!

She did fantastic! My mom had to rotate the babies for the first few weeks, but they only received minimal milk supplement. At around 4 weeks they were all in the same cage getting along.

The first picture is brought to you by the magic that is shredded wheat! The others were 1 decent shot in 10 blurs!

Figure the odds on that one Mish. :)

Beautimuss bebbies, and other sundry chins.

And here is Pascal, Pericles, and Phoebe.

Pascal is from my Champion White(PW) Male. He'll be 16 months at natl's, but I think I might show him again.

Pericles is also from my Ch White Male, but a different mom.

And Phoebe is my FIRST beige from show lines! Super excited to see how she turns out! She is from a breedback of Pericles' mom. She tried to rip her little brothers face off shortly after birth, but after being separated for 5 weeks, they seem to be getting along now.

My 2 favorite chin colors. White and beige! Very beautiful :thumbsup:

Back