the most helpful tool for chin clean-up

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zombiezeatbrain

Philosophically inclined?
THE HANDHELD DIRT DEVIL.

you can buy one at target for $15. i've been using one since june of last year and it's still working great. literally cuts the time it takes clean cages and floors after playtime in half. i wish i'd bought one when i first got my chin a few years ago. so much quicker than sweeping and so much more convenient than lugging the big ol' loud vacuum into the room every night after playtime. worth every dime.

for those of you who do not already own one and are annoyed with floor clean-up: this has been a PSA.

Thanks for the information. I had just decided I would keep the Shop-Vac out at all times. Although it works well, it is big.

=O I'm adding this to my shop list! I hate sweeping around the cages and the bathroom floor after play time! How does it handle hay, they love to dump their hay outside of the cage bars. ;_;

I refuse to live with carpet even if I have to take out credit to put in vinyl or laminate floors so I just sweep everything up and it takes a couple mins.

I use a shop vac too. I can suck up everything and pretty much anything. I have ruined a few vacuums, so I just stick with that. LOL. If it ain't broke, don't fix it! Whatever works and makes things easier! I can tell you one thing though. When I get a house, the chin's room will have hard floors! I am tired of this carpet, even though I have that indoor/outdoor type stuff- It's still a pain.

one of my purchases the week we got our chin was a dust buster!! I try not to suck too much hay into it but it is GREAT for poop clean up!

Back