The Handbag Thread!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tonight...I make funny faces!

871c7b22.jpg

3f36e2d2.jpg

e8b17a5b.jpg

e58c24a6.jpg

ab29e841.jpg

Handbag, you are a nutter! Annie, I still can't believe he lets you hold him in your hand so easily without moving. He's the cutest blob ever!

Handbag LOVES Bob's Red Mll Gluten Free Mighty Tasty Hot Cereal!

He can't actually eat it..but he LOVES the smell!

(No inappropriate/noms were consumed for these pictures. In fact, no noms were consumed at all much to Handbag's sadness.)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5-1.jpg

These make me want my future camera all the more :) I was having a horrible day worrying about Caboose in the hospital until I saw this, now I can't wait to share Handbag with her when she gets home! Her sweet little adolescent heart will throb. Thanks for the giggles!

These make me want my future camera all the more :) I was having a horrible day worrying about Caboose in the hospital until I saw this, now I can't wait to share Handbag with her when she gets home! Her sweet little adolescent heart will throb. Thanks for the giggles!

Oh noes! How is Caboose?

I hope she is feeling better. Handbag and I are sending warm wishes.

Oh noes! How is Caboose?

I hope she is feeling better. Handbag and I are sending warm wishes.

Thank you. She has a uterine infection and that has also given her some pneumonia, but I promised her that I will take good care of her and money is no issue so she should pull through.

how the heck do you get him to sit so still in your hand Annie????? i'm jealous! lol.

then again, yesterday i was holding Rhino, told him 'let's check you out'. flipped him over and layed him on his back on my lap. he laid still for half a minute while i belly rubbed him. woo hoo!! :D

how the heck do you get him to sit so still in your hand Annie????? i'm jealous! lol.

He seems to like it sometimes. He really is fascinated with the fan. It's on a table so I don't let him up there, but he likes me to hold him in front of it for a few seconds. He's funny.

I think this is my favorite video. Always love seeing Muddy. She is too funny.

I have to agree, that's my favorite video yet! It still amazes me he tolerates you holding him like that. :D

Back