The Handbag Thread!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mama? Did you fall down and go boom?

mama.jpg

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOSH ANNIE! That picture just made me laugh out loud at work....like really loud!

Handbag is so cute! So much personality, too. In the last video with the forbidden shelf he goes up to the camera in a guilty "ha ha look at me!" kind of way XD

My absolute favorite video that I've seen is the one where he turns off the Taylor Swift music - I crack up every time! :) I guess he just didn't like it lol

Handbag is so cute! So much personality, too. In the last video with the forbidden shelf he goes up to the camera in a guilty "ha ha look at me!" kind of way XD

My absolute favorite video that I've seen is the one where he turns off the Taylor Swift music - I crack up every time! :) I guess he just didn't like it lol

ahahahah...that table is usually full of sewing stuff. It's only cleared off because I was on vacation and they redid the floors in that room. He knows.

And that's my favorite video too! I look at it often and just laugh.

Since I got back from vacation and being gone from Handbag for one week, I cannot get enough of his cuteness.

Look Mom…Iz purty!

37d915e3.jpg

What the heck is this thing doing in my saucer?? He only has one ear!

a7b524a5.jpg

Hang on, I'll get rid of him!

77cb3df8.jpg

RAWR!!!! Take that cuddle buddy!

d46e564f.jpg

I sees dead people!

029357e2.jpg

I love that last picture! You need to make him a real cuddle buddy. One with two ears.

Handbag could not contain his cuteness this 4th of July.

I have many plans, many ebil plans…

2-2.jpg

Oh, oh, oh, hold off on the ebil plans…do I smell popcorn?

1-2.jpg

Hang on….I gotz something on my nose.

4-2.jpg

So when I was bein' babysatted at Meanie's house, she used to do this thing to my whiskers she called Fu Man Chu…I'm doin' it to myself now. I miss her!

3-2.jpg

So when I was bein' babysatted at Meanie's house, she used to do this thing to my whiskers she called Fu Man Chu…I'm doin' it to myself now. I miss her!

3-2.jpg
Awwww, we miss you too. When you come back in August we'll do fu man chu again.

Fu Man Chu! Shelly loves it too, thank to Meanie. :D Baggy is looking very handsome.

Oh, Annie, I LOVE the Fu Man Chu, the nose swipe (best one EVER!!!) and the Playchin pose!!!

Handbag, you're my man!!! :hearts:

Back