The Good Ship Lollipops

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shieldmaidenjen

I honestly thought they wouldn't like this. I bought it at Petsmart because it was fleece and adorable and thought we'd try it... but I really didn't think they'd like it.

I was wrong. Oh so wrong. Shadow and Smokey were both inside when I said "good morning." They came out to eat but promptly went back into the "pirate ship." I am going to call it "The Good Ship Lollipops."

DSC01381.jpg

DSC01382.jpg

(That's Shadow on the left. He was resting his head and watching Disney Channel from the pirate ship. Smokey was curled up on the other side.)

Please excuse the lack of toys and ledges - new Ferret Nation is still in progress (and they do have two ledges, hay holder, food, water on the bottom). I have *plenty* (meaning probably more than I should, haha) of things on the way!

Very cute :) I would keep a very close eye on the straps, though. While the house may be fleece, the straps are not. I know my guys tend to sleep/get on top of their fleece houses, so I'm sure they could probably get on top and chew the straps if they wanted to.

I personally would see if you could take the straps off and maybe hang the house up with binder clips or something similar. It looks like it would be easily do-able.

Latest posts

Back